Are you interested in organizing events for an international pharma company?
Are you a punctual, reliable, and organized person?
Do you have some experience communicating in English with business partners or customers?
If so, then we are looking for you!
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- the whole process of organization of events from the very beginning
- to arrange accommodation, transportation, catering, restaurants
- take care of all necessary documents (contracts, compliance documentation, invoices, etc.)
- manage the event related budget costs
- negotiate, get price quotations and sign contracts with suppliers
- cooperating with other departments
- create and manage the event website
- accomplished organization skills
- be flexible and have a positive approach to challenges
- communication skills on a high level
- be fluent in English – B2+ (other EU languages are an advantage)
- customer-focused approach
- 5 weeks of holiday/year
- sick days
- online benefit package up to 48 000 CZK per year (can be used for traveling, sport & culture, education, wellness, and health care)
- meal vouchers 90 CZK
- international company with daily use of foreign languages
- young and dynamic team, informal dress code