ESTONIAN-speakers are NOW WANTED!
Is your Swedish on level C1?
Do you have little or no working experience and you are looking for a stable job in a multinational company?
We have an excellent working opportunity for you.
Our client is currently looking for Insurance Advisors with Swedish.
Your responsibility would be to care for the whole insurance customer service lifecycle and to track the insurance transaction and also dealing with stakeholders.
Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting the customer and resolving customer transactions to ensure timely information is provided
- Identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties and taking proactive steps to effectively meet customer expectations.
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish and English language
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently and have an eye for detail
- User of MS Office.
Great opportunity for graduates.
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers (100CZK a day/ contribution is 55CZK)
- Cafeteria points, 1 150CZK per month for the first 2 years
- Home office offered
- Refreshments at the workplace including fresh fruits
- Training and language courses
- Team-building and large company-wide events (Based on state pandemic restrictions)
- Pension and Life Insurance (between 500CZK and 1500CZK monthly)
- Referral bonus
- Employee shares