Do you have a passion for the procurement area and even some experience in it? Can you speak English fluently and on a business level?
If you meet both of these conditions, this job position certainly catches your eye!
You will be potentially working for our prestigious client in the oil and gas industry, who forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources thanks to what cares about sustainability.
As Professional Buyer you will be accountable for the following activities:
* Procurement of goods and services in the EMEA region
* Contacting internal clients with the purpose to determine and define their needs
* Efficient collaboration with external suppliers
* Preventing delivery issues and other optional troubles
* Retaining and managing data in SAP
- Academic background ideally in Economics or Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in Procurement
- Proficient English language skills (C1)
- Seasoned and great communicator and negotiator
- Multitasking and Time-management
- A well-organized person with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- Trainings and courses
- Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
- Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance or income protection while being on a sick leave