Our client is an international company that operates worldwide and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries.
The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
Their Credit Analyst department is responsible for the evaluation of the ability of its clients to honor their financial obligations.
Credit analysis involves a wide variety of financial analysis techniques, including ratio and trend analysis.
This position is perfectly suitable for candidates who prefer working independently and be responsible for:
- Evaluating clients’ credit information, financial statements, and records
- Control credit exposures
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Implementing security requirements for smaller accounts
- Perform day-to-day credit activities relating to blocked orders etc.
SUITABLE FOR CANDIDATES who can start working in January/ February 2022.
- Bachelor´s degree (Business/ Accounting/ Economics/Finance is A MUST!!)
- Experience in finance or a similar position is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Strong analytical skills and communication and teamwork ability
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes is preferred
- Good PC skills (MS Office).
Start date 1.1.2022.
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal allowance (1650 CZK)
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!