Can you speak DUTCH and have experience in communication with customers at the same time?
Would you like to work in an international company with a friendly atmosphere and nice company culture?
You will be covering customer service for Belgium and Netherlands and providing professional service.
If you meet these conditions and currently searching for a job, we need YOU!
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Receiving phone calls from customers and answering their questions
- Handling also email communication with customers
- Uploading and updating new contacts and information into a database
- Solving requests and complaints of customers
- Administration tasks
- Advanced skills in English (B2) and Dutch (C1)
- Experience in customer service is a big plus
- Undeniable communication skills
- Client-oriented kind of person
- Ability to handle a stressful situation
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills
- 5 Sick days
- Contribution for holiday (flexi pass vouchers)
- Contributions to the pension and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers (120 CZK/day )
- Educational courses and training
- Refreshments on workplace
- Contribution to sport, culture, leisure
- Corporate events