Are you experienced in procurement?
Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
Do you speak Czech?
If so, we are looking for you!
As the Procurement specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Running compliance checks
- Handling inquiries from internal customers as well as from external vendors
- Maintaining clear records of customer interactions
- Maintaining and updating content in Coupa for category cards, catalogs, preferred vendors, web-forms
- Close cooperation with the Accounts Payable team
- Developing the communication between customers
- Following-up up with Suppliers/Vendors
- Process improvement
- Experience in procurement (ideally PR to PO/transactional procurement)
- Fluency in Czech, very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage)
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Client management focus
- Performance bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- 5 sick days
- Flexi pass
- Language courses, professional training, personal development
- Great career-development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Pension/Insurance support