DANISH-speaking graduates are NOW WANTED!
Is your Danish on level C1?
Do you have little or no working experience and you are looking for a stable job in a multinational company?
We have an excellent working opportunity for you.
Our client is currently looking for Insurance Advisors with Danish.
Your responsibility would be to care for the whole insurance customer service lifecycle and to track the insurance transaction and also dealing with stakeholders.
Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting the customer and resolving customer transactions to ensure timely information is provided
- Identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties and taking proactive steps to effectively meet customer expectations.
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent knowledge of Danish and English language
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently and have an eye for detail
- User of MS Office.
Great opportunity for graduates.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Teambuilding activities (as per covid situation currently home office enabled)
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance