Are you an experienced law professional?
Do you speak Danish OR Swedish?
Please keep on reading, we have a new opportunity for you!
Our client’s company with an international scope is seeking a new team member to join its Prague office! The team is smaller but friendly with an international team spirit.
We are seeking responsible candidates to support contracting activities and the integration of the legal support model.
As a Legal Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing terms and conditions of different types of agreements (including non-disclosure agreements, proposals, master agreements, subcontract agreements, etc.) and other relevant documents
- Interact and coordinate with the company Merger and Acquisition Lawyers nad Post Merger Integration Leads
- Provide support for the acquisition of clients
- Identify risks and provide consultancy
- Act as a liaison between project deal team, business unit, and Legal
- Supervise lower levels and coordinate small working teams for specific projects
To be part of the team you will have to have to fulfill the following criteria:
- University degree in Law
- Contract management experience would be preferred
- Membership in IACCM or NCMA and professional certification is plus
- 6+ years of experience at law firm and/or in-house counsel
- Experience with team coordination
- Strong command of English (C2) and either Danish or Swedish (C1)
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance