Would you like to work for an international company? Do you want to make good use of your Dutch and English?
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for organizational and administrative support to the company’s top management.
You do not have to have previous experience, we will teach you everything. The most important to us are your motivation, communication skills, and a proactive attitude.
Key Responsibilities of the role are as follows:
* Coordinating daily work agenda for Dutch-speaking management
* Planning and scheduling meetings, calls, events, and appointments (both for internal management and external clients)
* Travel planning - booking flights, taxis, hotels, etc.
* Administrative tasks such as expense reporting, document production, control of invoices, etc.
* Fluent Dutch (C1) and English (B2)
* Experience with MS Office is a plus but training will be provided
* Strong organizational and time-management skills.
* Vacation - up to 25 days
* Meal vouchers
* Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
* Referral Bonus
* Language courses
* Overtime Compensation
* Sick Days
* Employee Discounts