Are you passionate about FINANCE and you have little or no work experience? We will teach you how to become a professional in the Order to Cash process!
Do you speak GERMAN?
Would you like to enhance your career with a Finance Specialist position?
The Order to Cash Specialist supports the Accounts Receivable processes within the Financial Service Center (FSC), ensuring its quality and effectiveness. Moreover, he/she secures company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances.
Here take a look at the KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting transitions and knowledge transfer
- Providing services at expected levels with clear customer service and escalates exceptions
- Interacting proactively with all functional areas of the FSC to ensure appropriate accounting, financial reporting, and settlement of revenue matters is accomplished
- Coordinating with a local entity, FSC, and outsourced activities to provide seamless service
- Corresponding to internal and external inquiries
- Ensuring proper document management (incl. document reception, sorting, scanning, and validation)
- Leading regular statement reviews, i.e. invoicing, etc
- Strong Command of German and English (both B2 levels and higher)
- High School Diploma
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good communication and organizational skills.
/Previous experience in business administration, customer care, finance or other relevant would be a big plus/.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance