Are you a fresh graduate in the area of FINANCE, ACCOUNTING or BANKING?
We have a great opportunity for recent GRADUATES seeking a stimulating job.
Our ENTRY-LEVEL VACANCIES will give you all the skills and support you need to unlock a future that’s packed with opportunities and new experiences.
Have a look at what you can expect from your new job:
- There is a multilingual work environment to use your language skills daily.
- Your colleagues will be experienced specialists who will help you to develop and build your skills in the field.
- You will be part of a stable and growing international company.
- You will participate in interesting projects focused on finance.
- You will assist internal/external customers in requests for information.
- You will work with financial documents and data to prepare various types of reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or another related field
- Short term work experience in the finance or accounting field (even as a part-time job during your studies)
- Fluent in English (you will use it daily)
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and strong computer skills
- Analytical mindset and good communication skills
It will be a GREAT advantage if:
- You also speak another EU languages (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, etc)
- Possibility to develop your career in an international company
- 4-5 weeks of holiday and other free time benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Refreshments at work
- Teambuilding, and more