DO YOU LIKE supporting CUSTOMERS?
Do you FEEL MOTIVATED helping them and finding the right solution for their inquiry?
Are you fluent in English (AND ideally in another EU language)?
Are you an empathetic type of person?
Then this job role is a great opportunity for you!
Our client offers an interesting job for fresh graduates and/or experienced candidates!
Your daily tasks will be as follows:
- Communicating with customers daily via phone, email, or face to face
- Managing customer orders
- Providíng pricing and delivery information
- Maintaining database
- Managing complex customer complaints
- Understanding of the company products
- Ensuring quality service.
- Fluent in English and other EU language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Danish)
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- Ability to stay calm when customers are frustrated
- Great PC skills (MS Office)
- Previous working experience with a customer-oriented role is an advantage.
- Meal vouchers
- 4 or 5 weeks of holiday
- Sick days
- Flexi passes
- Language courses
- Teambuilding activities
- and many others