Are you ready to join a global enterprise, a leading provider of business solutions, sourcing, and procurement?
We are looking for experts in financial analysis who will help guide and lead team members and clients in finding the most effective fruitful strategies.
As a SENIOR Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Match business needs to S&PP services - identify and drive sales performance improvements (e.g. win rate, profitability, optimization)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the S&PP Service and service model Responsible for the S&PP team supporting a Client Group, Market Unit Service, or other organization of similar size/complexity
- Contribute to S&PP practice consolidation and development by actively participating in Market and Global initiatives
- Create and execute medium to high complexity work plans in conjunction with multiple corporate functions and stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong understanding of how S&PP Business Partners and the entire S&PP Corporate Function fit into the bigger picture.
- Business Management education
- A Minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Analytical skills (researches, synthesizes, and interprets data)
- Metrics Definition and Usage experience
- Predictive Modeling experience
- Oral & written communication skills
- Excel and PowerPointon an advanced level
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize own workload and manage downstream stakeholders and resources.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered - at the moment you may be starting from home
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance