As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electro technology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
We are looking for someone, who is experienced in the area of procurement consulting, to joint he team of professionals as a Supply Chain Service Manager.
We are seeking candidates who would help to define the concepts for extension of the current service portfolio and support on implementation of new services.
More specifically, you would:
- Analyze market
- Support Customer Service Managers in selling concempts and services
- Prepare workshops to analyze customers’ demands
- Coordinate process-improvement actions including automation and digitalization
- Search for new services that might be offered to strategic procurement customers
- Previous experience in Procurement Consulting
- Strong Command of English (C1), German would be a big plus
- Strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze data and present them to relevant stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Sustainability in the Supply chain is a plus
- 25 days of vacation, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
- Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
- Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
- Multisport card
- Meal Allowance
- Wide range of trainings, language courses