As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electro technology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
As we are extending our business, we are looking for talented candidates to join our team as a Commodity Manager.
In this new role, you will be in charge of software licenses, and you will define and implement new strategies and negotiate with suppliers.
More specifically you will:
- Interact with local partners
- Implement cost reduction programs and measures
- Define and implement commodity strategies
- Utilize eProcurement tools
- Be in charge of the supplier management that includes selection and evaluation
- Analyze market trends
- Strategic procurement experience
- Good knowledge of technologies
- Strong command of English (C1), German would be a big plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- 25 days of vacation, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
- Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
- Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
- Multisport card
- Meal Allowance
- Wide range of trainings, language courses