ARE YOU passionate about HR and recruitment?
DO YOU speak Danish?
Please keep on reading because we might have found your dream job!
For your client, a multinational company operating in the field of advisory, we are looking for the right candidate to fill the position of Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Your main duties WILL BE as follows:
- Close professional cooperation with the hiring manager.
- Hiring and candidate sourcing approaches.
- Professional search of appropriate candidates.
- Responsibility to post vacancies - to internet and print sites, and also performing refreshes or removing.
- Find matching candidates against open positions.
- Present screened candidate shortlist to the hiring manager for review.
- Assessing candidates, as required.
- Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies.
- Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies, and/or directly to candidates.
- Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation.
- Communicating results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
- Providing regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status, and facilitate timely decision-making.
* High School Diploma or University Degree
* 3+ experience in recruitment
* Danish language on level B2 or higher
* English proficiency (B2 or higher)
* Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems)
* Ability to work in a team effectively
* Great time and organizational skills
EXPERIENCE in recruitment area is a benefit
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance