The country of first philosophers such as Plato or Socrates awaits those who want to explore the world and move to this lovely country where it´s not cold even in winter!
Our client - a renowned company is involved in various appealing global projects, such as Pandora, Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, or Audi. Your main task will be providing customer care in one of those projects, assigned to you. Therefore we are seeking candidates with an interest in communication with customers or with enthusiasm for technology.
This is a great opportunity for graduates who would like to start their international careers and network with diverse people. However, relevant work experience will not do any harm either.
Your relocation will be without any sorrows, as the client provides a great relocation package! You only need to pack your luggage and get ready for some adventure in Greece!
This job will be about:
- Handling daily communication with customers (via e-mail/phone)
- Providing relevant information to customers
- Coming up with innovative solutions
- Processing customers´ issues and finding efficient solutions
- Handling administrative agenda
- Working on an interesting project
- Cooperating within the team
- Willing to relocate to Greece (Athens)
- Advanced Italian and good English skills
- Solid communication skills
- Individual approach and team spirit
- Abundant relocation package (1-way flight ticket, accommodation in a hotel for 2 weeks, support with finding an apartment afterward, establishing a social security number, help with taxes, open bank accounts, etc.)
- 13th and 14th salary
- Productivity bonus up to 200 EUR
- Greek lessons
- Full public health insurance and private packages for check-ups and dental care
- In house doctor & nurse, 24h psychology support
- Referral bonuses
- Health week event, yoga meditation, anti-stress programs
- Corporate Social Responsibility events
- Numerous events, parties and activities (i.e. boat trips paid by the company)
- Possibility to work remotely (HO) from any area of Greece