Dear job seakers!
Let me introduce you to our brand new position suitable for junior Polish speakers!
Should you be interested in the entertainment and movie industry and should you keen on helping and caring about customers, you shouldn´t miss out on this opportunity to become a part of a friendly team of Customer Support in a multinational company in Prague!
You will be providing a professional level of customer service and support regarding application infrastructures and interfaces. As for the training, you don´t need to be worried, because you will be fully trained in technical support and get knowledge about various products and services. This helps you grow into a real professional in this field.
As already mentioned, we welcome graduates for this role, too.
Have a look at your daily tasks:
- To be a first point of contact for customers to provide product-oriented support
- Creating reports
- Performing and partaking in inbound calls under the supervision
- Precisely and efficiently register customer feedback and provide troubleshooting during the call
- Possibly escalating issues to the second IT support line
- Supporting supervisor with ad hoc activities and customer requests
- Fluent English skills and native Polish skills
- Perfect and professional communication
- Orientation to customer needs
- Previous experience in a SSC or in customer service is an advantage
- MS Office - intermediate level of knowledge
- Working hours flexibility (shifts)
- Language courses offered
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Modern offices and international work environment
- Extensive onboarding training programs
- Great coffee and tea provided in kitchens for all employees
- Fresh fruit delivery