We´re currently hiring some finance analysis enthusiasts for our top-notch multinational client!
Both graduates are welcome as well as candidates with backgrounds in analyses, auditing, controlling, or financial tasks. The essentials are analytical mind, interest in numbers, and fluency in English.
Should you like to gain international finance experience, learn from the slick professionals and enjoy awesome benefits, this is a lucrative opportunity!
What are you going to do?
- Preparation of financial analysis and reports
- Assistance with the control of financial records including ledge activities, expense issues, receivables follow-ups, reconciliations
- Revise of pricing calculations
- Tracking of collections
- Managing expense budgets
- Maintaining and updating data in the internal financial system
- Communication with project managers, clients, and/or relevant departments
- Assuring compliance with US GAAP
* At least Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, and Accounting, Business Administration, or Management
* Focus on detail and analytical mind
* Strong communication skills
* Past experience in controlling, auditing, or analyzing is desirable
* Past experience in the Financial Analyst role is an advantage
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance