Are you about to shift your career to another level in a new Shared Service center in a multinational company?
Do you have solid experience in complex accounting and can speak fluent English?
In this case, you should give it a shot!
Our client - the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency - is now extending their Accounting team and looking for a Senior Accountant.
What responsibilities are waiting for you?
- Managing several activities related to record to report accounting, asset accounting, bank accounting, general ledger accounting, and management accounting
- Cooperating in closing activities with other departments
- Handling accounts reconciliations
- Preparation of tax reports
- Conducting financial reporting
- Reporting operation process issues and finding in issue resolution
- Partaking in a transfer of activities from legal entities into the new Global Business Center
- Process documentation development
- Participating in process improvement activities
- Experience in accounting, mainly record to report or GL for 2 years
- Academic degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or something related
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and precise person
- Ability to work in a team
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home office - two days a week
- Cafeteria - CZK 14 400/year
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
- Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
- Refreshments at work
- Corporate events