Are you about to shift your career to another level in a multinational company?
Would you like to join a brand new Shared Service Center in Prague?
Should you see yourself in finance and accounting, enjoy working with numbers, and can speak English and German fluently, you should give it a shot!
This role is advisable for fresh graduates as well as for experienced candidates.
Our client - the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is looking for new team members to their AR team.
Your tasks as the Accounts Receivables Accountant will be:
- Operating delivery of operational accounts receivable services
- Managing cash collection and credit notes
- Conducting invoicing
- Partaking in the transfer of activities from legal entities into the Global Business Center
- Updating and managing customer master data and accounts
- Reporting operation process issues
- Closing activities for AR
- Supporting onboarding of new team members
- Experience in accounting is a great advantage
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or something related
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of the accounts receivable process is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (mainly MS Outlook and Excel)
- Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
- Both analytical mind and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and precise person
- Ability to work in a team
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home office - two days a week
- Cafeteria - CZK 14 400/year
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
- Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
- Refreshments at work
- Corporate events