We have a great opportunity for recent GRADUATES seeking a stimulating job where you can apply your skills and knowledge of FINANCE, ACCOUNTING or ANALYTICAL roles.
If you are fluent in ENGLISH and can also speak another EU language, then keep reading!
Have a look at what you can expect from your new job:
- You will work with a team of open-minded people.
- There is a multilingual work environment to use your language skills on a daily basis.
- Your colleagues will be experienced specialists who will help you to develop and build your skills in the field.
- You will be part of a stable and growing international company.
- You will participate in interesting projects focused on finance.
- You will assist internal/external customers in requests for information.
- You will work with financial documents and data to prepare various types of reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or another related field
- Short term work experience in the finance or accounting field.
- Fluent in English
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and strong computer skills
- Analytical mindset and good communication skills.
- Enjoy working within a multilingual environment and international company.
It will be an advantage if:
- You also speak other EU languages (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Danish , etc)
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
- 4-5 weeks of holiday and other free time benefits
- Meal vouchers
- and more