An international company with European origins focused on industry and innovations is looking for a new team member for its Prague office with the possibility to work remotely.
We are looking for candidates experienced in IT Security and/or privacy. In this role, you will help the business to grow securely and in line with global privacy regulations.
More specifically, you will:
- Be searching for new solutions and services from a security and privacy perspective
- Troubleshooting any risks regarding newly acquired companies
- Document the impact of personal data processing activities
We will have a chair for you in our cozy offices, but at the same time, we offer the possibility to work remotely.
We are expecting you to be driven, pro-active and independent, on the other hand, we will offer you various training and we will contribute for various certifications.
You can start ASAP, but we will wait if you need to give the notice to your current employer.
Are you interested? Apply now!
- Proven experience in Security and/or Privacy IT services
- Understanding of security risks
- Knowledge of GDPR and other privacy legislations
- Good command of English (C1 level)
- Knowledge of programming, integration and cloud would be a plus
- Applicable certifications (CISSP, CISM, CDPSE, CIPP) would be a plus
* 25 days of vacation
* The opportunity to get certified
* Comfortable and cosy offices
* Flexible working hours and home office
* Fruit and other refreshment at the workplace
* Sport activities in the office and Multisport card
* Language courses
* And many more…