Are you interested in accounting?
Do you speak German?
We are looking for you!
On behalf of our successfully expanding client, we are seeking an AR Accountant, who want to develop themselves. You can become a part of a company with ethical and environmental consciousness while working in Prague.
As the Accounts Receivable Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Managing and pairing incoming payments
- Dealing with customers‘ accounts, invoices, payments, deductions, payment runs
- Booking and solving bonuses and back margins
- Participating in closing activities
- Assisting in audits and preparation of financial statements
- Accounting cooperation on projects and transitions from German-speaking countries
- Communicating with shareholders and colleagues
- Using MS Excel and SAP
- High school education (preferably in Finance/Business administration)
- Fluency in English (B2) and German (B2)
- Experience in accounting is a big advantage
- Proficient using MS Excel
- Detail-oriented teamworking person
- Strong communication skills
- Experience from international working environment advantageous
- Flexible working hours (9:00 - 14:00 fixed hours at the office)
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Additional paid holidays
- Meal voucher card
- Multisport card
- Discounts to company products
- Language courses
- Pension insurance contributions
- Teambuilding activities
- Referral bonus
- Anniversary gifts
- And many more