A global company is seeking talented French speakers to join their team of procurement professional in Prague.
The role is a part of a new multilingual project and provide very nice professional and career opportunities for those of you, who already have some experience with contracting and/or legal advisory in this field.
As a Contracting Specialist you will be responsible for:
* Contract management for business partners and suppliers of a procurement area
* Provide timely service related information to clients
* Prepare the most appropriate contracts for ordering goods and services
* Negotiate conditions of contracts with clients
* Oversee contracting processes
* Ensure contracts are set within regulations and policies
- Strong command of both English and French (it is necessary to be able to negotiate in both languages)
- Previous experience as contract specialist or in contract management and/or in legal advisory in this field
- Education in law is welcomed but not must if there is relevant experience
- Highly motivated and pro-active attitude
- Good organizational skills
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance