Do you want to be the right-hand person of the management, learn from the best and deal with a wide range of activities?
You will be able to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally!
Fluency in German and English is a must, the rest will be covered in your training session.
- Calendar management: scheduling meetings, calls, and appointments
- Event and travel planning: booking of flights, taxis, and hotels
- Administrative support: expense reporting, control of invoices, creation of documentation
- German (C1) and English (B2)
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Can-do and proactive attitude
- Knowledge of Ms Office is a plus (full training will be provided)
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts