Great opportunity for Italian speakers who are interested in customer needs and eager to interact with people everyday.
Full training is covered and will help you to make yourself at home from the first day.
This company is truly multinational and multicultural. You will melt easily into their dynamic and friendly environment thanks to the support and provided induction. It will also offer you a lot of options to grow and develop!
Your new role will include:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
* Assisting customers with how-to’s
* Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Proficiency in English and Italian (written and oral, B2+ level)
- Previous customer service work experience or in coordination is a plus, but not a must
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-client attitude
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- Training and courses
- Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
- Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave