Are you experienced in Program/Transformation Management in payroll?
Do you have an experience in managing complex software implementation?
Would you like to work for a global e-commerce company?
Then we are looking for you!
As the Regional Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and understanding of payroll products, business models, payroll architecture and global operations supporting the end to end payroll function and supporting processes.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Performing data analysis that will support Payroll’s strategic planning.
- Cooperating with Portfolio and Program managers to handover completed intake requests and have visibility on the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Driving continuous process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on the design of new solutions that enhance business performance and achieve established Payroll goals.
- Identifying and evaluating potential risks.
- Maintaining Service Level Agreement for reviewing Intake Requests.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Extensive Program/Transformation Management experience in payroll industry, including managing complex software implementation
- Fluency in English (C1-C2)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements, manage risks appropriately and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects/programs
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project/program delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders
- Experience working and managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by the company
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Continued learning and development
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Working in an international environment
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog-friendly office