Do you have experience in IT program management with medium/large infrastructure projects?
Are you able to understand the technical details of IT projects?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the IT Program Manager you will be responsible for:
* Create the roadmap for Infrastructure programs
* Actively manage and close-out programs and projects to be delivered in multiple countries, coordinating with local IT Teams and business stakeholders, and managing interdependencies, prerequisites and risks
* Experience in driving projects autonomously while respecting the requirements and input of leadership
* Experience with a global company in the implementation of large to medium size infrastructure projects
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
* Prince2 Practitioner or PMP certification
* Comfortable experience in oral presentation and PowerPoint conception
* Leadership or people management experience
* Fluent English
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events