Do you have an interest in finances but you are experienced only in customer service sector and do not know how to bridge that? Or you have just minimal experience and want to learn more?
Do not worry, we are here to help!
We are looking for German-speaking graduates who want to take their future into their hands and develop a career in international environment while discovering the risk management practices in e-commerce.
- Communication with customers and other stakeholders
- Analyzing the common frauds identified
- Controlling monetary transactions
- Innovative problem-solving
- Eliminating reoccurring fraud activities
- Participating on process-improving activities and other projects
- Fluency in English (min. C1) and German (min. B2)
- Great communication skills
- Hands-on, customer-oriented approach
- Analytical, data-processing mindset
- Interest in problem-solving e-commerce-related issues
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Home office upon agreement
- Contribution to your life and pension insurance
- Assistance with relocation
- Multisport card
- A variety of training and development courses
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Pet-friendly office
- And of course an opportunity to start your career in international environment