You now have an opportunity to join an expanding international company in its Prague office and manage financial data. Czech Republic is among the most attractive markets for job-seakers with the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union, large international community and plenty of amenities. The company deals with famous consumer goods, is committed to work-life balance and supports further professional education.
Apply for a position of a Data Management Specialist and become involved with the following activities.
* Supporting all Business Areas within Europe and working closely with local finance and SAP support teams
* Creating and maintaining all vendor and customer accounts, including intercompany and other master data records
* Participating in transition projects (supervise and transfer customer and supplier data)
* Supporting internal and external audits
* Maintaining pricelists
* Performing and adhering to SOX and internal control compliance requirements
* Monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)s
* Improving processes and participating in innovations