Do you have previous experience working as an accountant/general ledger specialist/bookkeeper or in financial controlling?
Are you seeking a role in an open-minded environment that allows employees to learn and grow within the company?
Do you like working in an international environment with English being the main communication channel? Are you seeking a senior role that includes investigations and allow you to develop professionally?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
For our client, international company based in Prague, we are seeking candidates to fill the vacancy of SeniorAccounting Specialist.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Close cooperation with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support other projects
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to a financial controller
- Regular financial reporting and analysis
- Delivering month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Various reporting activities
- Providing financial analyses
- Summarizing information and trends
- Management of improvements projects
- Relevant controlling or accounting experience lasting at least 2 years
- Fluency in the English language
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Competitive salary
- 13th salary
-5 weeks of holidays
-Possibility to develop your career at an international company