Any junior accountant seeking an employment?
We have a new vacancy in an international company that covers multiple technology-oriented industries.
This is a junior position, so experience in AR is not a must, although it gives you an advantage. Instead, you need to be fluent in German to work in this young and vibrant company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming invoices in timely manner
- Complex setting of new customer accounts
- Communicating with customers
- Dealing with open balances
- Relevant problem-solving tasks
- Assuring process efficiency
Start: By agreement
- Fluent English (min. C1) and German (min. B2)
- Great communication skills
- Relevant educational background
- Good command of MS Office
- Previous experience in the field is beneficial
- 25 days of holiday
- Sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Public transport contribution
- Career development in an international company