Are you interested in playing a vital role in making online purchasing safer by assessing and tracking financial fraud threats? Do you enjoy communication in German and English? So, even if you don’t have a lot of work experiences yet, read more!
You will be working for an elite international company specialized in e-commerce and online retail shopping industry where you could improve your skills and experience career progress!
- Communication via email and phone
- Cooperation with external clients such as buyers or merchants
- Evaluation of transaction legitimacy
- Participation in a process improvement
- Support various internal projects
- Proficiency in both German and English
- Problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, proactive and detail-oriented approach
- Interest in cooperation with other teams and external clients
The position is suitable for graduates and experienced candidates alike!
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Relocation bonus
- Multi-sport Card
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Two days of Home Office per month
- Continued learning and development
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office