We are currently recruiting candidates with an administrative background or an interest in this field. We also seek somebody who enjoys communication chiefly in Czech/ Slovak/ French Dutch or Italian and English language.
You'll play a key role in ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment within a top-notch multinational company.
If you don´t mind administrative tasks, on the contrary, you prefer them, you are a well-organized person with attention to detail who is willing to experience a professional and personal growth at the same time, you should apply!
- Engage in various office procedures including report preparation
- Supervise, plan and co-ordinate to ensure all tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Cooperate and provide administrative support for colleagues in work collective and also among departments
- Answer and note down information from phone calls using active listening skills
- Deal with ad hoc tasks
- Proficient knowledge of Czech/ Slovak/ French Dutch or Italian and fluency in the English language
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Knowledge of MS Excel is an advantage
- Time management skills
- Organizational abilities
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution