Job area: AP, AR, GL, INTERCOMPANY ACCOUNTING, REPORTING, FINANCE
Pursue your career in Finance by becoming an Intercompany accountant. All you need is a relevant educational background (economics, finance) and some experience in AP, AR or GL (min. 6 months), the will to work in an international environment, and with the most desired company culture and benefits!
YOU WILL BE FULLY TRAINED!
* Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Processing
* Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
* Daily invoices checking
* Monthly intercompany reconciliation
* Preparing settlement for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities
* Delivering the month-end financial information
* Carrying out financial statements
* Taking care of accounting processes
* Solving any discrepancies
* Maintaining the database