German speakers, would you like to start your career in accounting?
Our client - Shared Service Centre based in Prague – is currently looking for an Invoice Processor to become a part of their growing Invoicing Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has great communication skills and strong attention to detail, who is willing to become part of a company that operates within the FMCG industry and is on the Czech market for more than a quarter-century!
On top of great benefits, personal and professional growth opportunities, you would be working in super friendly environment and cozy offices.
Among your daily duties will be:
- Pricing data entry into the internal system;
- Issuing invoices and credit notes;
- Communication with clients to process with their complaints and other needs;
- Working with EDI system (electronic sending of invoices)
- Cooperation with other departments;
- Working with MS Excel and SAP.
- Good command of English and German (mainly for e-mail and phone communication);
- Educational background from a related field (accounting, finance, etc.);
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Ability to work in a team and meticulousness.
- 5 weeks of vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Meal vouchers;
- Contribution to pension insurance;
- Multisport card and other employee benefits.