Do you enjoy supporting people?
Are you a graduate or shortly-experienced?
Keep reading and find our more!
Full training is covered, so being a graduate is not a big deal! Experienced professionals can build up their knowledge and learn a lot as well.
You will enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the beautiful city center of Prague.
These could be your job responsibilities, if you send us your CV today:
- Provide Excellent Support to assigned business units
- Daily communication with different divisions
- Update all necessary data and correct billing documents
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and customers
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork
- Understand business process
- Ensure compliance
* Advanced command of ENGLISH (min. B2+/C1)
* Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
* Having an Analytical mind and Problem-solving Skills
* Advanced knowledge of processing and controls
* Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Previous experience is not required.
* Meal vouchers
* Flexi pass
* Language courses
* Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
* Training sessions
* Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
* Location in the city centre
* International team and environment
* Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world