Our client is a company that operates in most of the world's countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
In this role you will be responsible for your own portfolio of corporate clients, including order processing, service delivery functions, finance operations and similar. Daily interactions and resolving different tasks is not only limited to communications with assigned clients, but also with other departments such as Supply Chain and logistics, Sales or Finance, located across Europe. Daily operations include working with various customer relationship management and other systems.
This role will suit you if:
- You are a French speaker seeking a role within dynamic environment
- You see yourself working within a large multinational company
- You would like to start your career at a company that enables you to grow
Your main responsibilities are:
- Daily communication with customers, suppliers or third parts
- Clients' quality and process checking
- Cooperation with other team members
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Working with internal database, data
- Assisting with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Other office tasks
- Capability to work in international teams
- Fluent English and French language
- Excellent telephone manner along with good computer skills
- Highly organized and motivated candidates
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!