A global leader in business process outsourcing, Our client company specializes in customer experience outsourcing with other services ranging from sales to payment management to marketing. This company’s branches are present across 25 countries worldwide, and it has over 250 business partners. By investing in its partners and employees, this company passionately focuses on evolving the consumer experience.
The Inside Sales role has responsibility for conducting outbound market contact activities. The Inside Sales Coordinator provides front end sales activities including initiating prospect relationships, creating further interest, and driving value-driven conversations.
You would be responsible for:
* Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with each prospect on the basis that each communication provides value to the prospect.
* Understand prospect’s IT business and to inform customers.
* Intuitively and proactively understand prospect concerns and facilitate escalation to the appropriate Direct Sales team resources.
* Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned territory Direct Sales Representative to drive new business revenues.
* Reporting on a regular basis.
* Internal system and data maintaining.
* Native knowledge of English and other ( Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Croatian)
* Work experience in sales/account management/customer service/business development is a big advantage
* Proficient communication skills
* Sales spirit
* IT/ Technical sales experience is an advantage
- Language courses offered
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Modern offices and international work environment
- Extensive onboarding training programs
- Great coffee and tea provided in kitchens for all employees
- Fresh fruit delivery