Fabulous role for someone, who wants to be in charge of COMPLEX FINANCIAL TASKS and who enjoys closing activities, account reconciliation, controlling and process improvement.
Working with our client, a growing international company in Prague, we are recruiting for candidates with a previous experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or General Ledger to join their finance department.
More specifically, we seek a GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT.
Should you have experiences in accounting or bookkeeping including activities related to cost and revenue accruals, cost allocations, balance sheet, income statement and journals; and should you have a good command in English, analytical and problem solving skills and are reliable individual who can also work well as a part of a team – APPLY NOW!
We can offer you a great opportunity to progress and develop individually.
- Solid knowledge of accounting procedures
- 1+ years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- Responsibility, attention to detail and great organisational skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel is a big plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English (C1) is a must, other EU languages are also welcome
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 3 days of Home office per month
- Flexible working hours
- Accident and travel insurance
- Special tariff offer
- Meal vouchers, fruit and refreshment at work place
- Contribution for Multisport card, culture and sport activities
- Trainings and professional education