Come and work for one of the most successful companies globally!
Our client is a company that operates in most of the world's countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
In this role you will be responsible for your own portfolio of corporate clients, and you will be in charge of order processing, service delivery functions or finance operations. Daily interactions and resolving different tasks is not only limited to communications with assigned clients, but also with other departments such as Supply Chain and logistics, Sales or Finance, located across Europe. Day-to-day operations include working with various customer relationship management and other systems.
What awaits you:
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of customers within defined geographic or customer boundaries and ensure that the customer experience is positive
- You will monitor order interfaces and pending orders, perform investigation and resolve issues, provide product availability information
- You will ensure order related queries are worked and communicated back to customer in a timely manner
- You will support and troubleshoot logistic and other issues of your customers
- You will execute operational activities in compliance with controls requireme...
- Capability to work in international teams
- Fluent English and Danish language
- Excellent telephone manner along with good computer skills
- Highly organized and motivated candidates
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!