We are delighted to be working with an ambiguous and dynamic international company based in Prague, which is currently looking to appoint an AP Accountant role on a full-time permanent basis.
The client is looking for someone able to deal with Accounts Payable workload as well as having strong communication skills to be able to deal with all related departments and customers.
The candidate would need to have previous Accounts Payable or relevant experience and be fluent in English + French/Spanish/Portuguese (both oral and written, level C1). Moreover, the right person for this role must be reliable, focused on detail, and able to prioritize and to work in a busy environment.
You would be in charge of all aspect of AP which includes the following:
- Data processing and ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects invoices for the suppliers you would be responsible for;
- Actively resolving queries and completing statement reconciliations;
- Checking all actions are made on time;
- Maintaining existing relationship with clients and suppliers;
- To carry out any other ad hoc tasks that you are asked to do, in a friendly, co-operative and professional manner.
- Very good command of English + French/Spanish/Portuguese (written and spoken, C1);
- High school diploma from a related field;
- Proven experience in AP or similar (1+ year) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel; experience with ERP (such as SAP, Oracle, etc.) is a plus;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 days of vacation;
- Sick days;
- Contribution to pension and life insurance;
- Education and training support;
- And much more.