Are you interested in the job area FINANCE, ACCOUNTING, REPORTING or general ledger activities?
Do you speak fluently ENGLISH? Czech is not needed.
Are you willing to relocate to Prague and work close to metro station?
If so, we can offer you variable position in finance within an international company helping clients harness the power of innovation in today’s digital age.
This international IT services company operates in 70 countries worldwide. Providing a vast amount of IT services and consulting, this company focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
We have a prefect career opportunity for you!!
As a Professional Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
* Monthly closing operations resulting in financial statement preparation
* Preparing various types of reporting such as Expense report etc.
* Performing reconciliation and analytical review of GL accounts
* Accounting data organization
* Booking more complex accounting operations, various adjustments and clearing
* Participating on financial approving (invoices, purchase orders etc.),
* Assisting to internal or external auditor and provide information as requested
* Keeping all entries and reconciliations in accordance with internal procedures
* Participating in process improvement initiatives
* Solving operational and accounting issues
* Cooperating closely with other team members and stakeholders
* Knowledge of accounting procedures, complex accounting activities at least from university
* Experience in accounting, bookkeeping, controlling or account receivable is a plus
* Motivation to work with numbers
* Detail-orientation and great organizational skills
* Active user of Excel (functions as IF, SUM, VLOOKUP)
* Fluency in English (C1), other EU languages are also welcome but not must (B2)
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
* 25 days of paid vacation
* Home office is no problem
* Flexible working hours
* Accident and travel insurance
* Special tariff contribution
* Meal vouchers, fruits and refreshment at work place
* Contribution for Multisport card, culture and sport activities
* Training and professional education
* Company academy