Are you a strategic and logistical thinker who likes making people happy? Do you like identifying complex issues and figuring out unique ways to combat them? Product distribution provides a great way to do both!
Not only would you gain real, rewarding experience, but you would be doing it for a world-leading company. This multinational corporation powers cities, drives modern transportation, and produces compounds found in common household items. Playing a key role in an organization with such influence could be a powerful shortcut to propelling your career.
- Oversee Logistic Service Provider (LSP) performance for warehouse operations and for local and global shipments.
- Troubleshoot operational issues in cooperation with other teams and clients, working to improve fulfillment rates for deliveries.
- Supervise the entire shipment process.
- Constantly track orders in SAP to stay on top of deliveries that need to be made.
- Cooperate with customer service to ensure that customers are satisfied with the delivery process.
- Overall, ensure that the company is a reliable source for the customer!
- Preferably have a degree in Supply Chain, Economics or Management.
- Must be fluent in English and German (written and spoken).
- Love to please the customer and can effectively prioritize tasks.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preferably have SAP experience.
- Have 2+ years of experience in operations – logistics, supply chain or contact with 3rd party providers.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Free language courses twice per week
- Lunch allowance
- Programs for parents
- Wellness programs
- In-house family advisor
- Short-term and long-term savings with employee and company contributions
- 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad