International pharmaceutical company inventing, develop and distributing original products is opening role of Senior Buyer.
Who would be responsible for:
- Coordinate the procurement activities of all assigned capital expenditure services and/or commodities.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or coordination and approval of Commercial Bid documents (including contractual terms and conditions, delivery requirements, quality/inspection requirements and other documents related to the scope of supply, etc.), and issuing of Bid Documents to Bidders from an approved Bidder’s List.
- Manage the bidding process up to a award of contract.
- Manage system requests in a timing and accurate fashion.
- Analyse purchases to obtain a favourable item, price, and delivery terms required for project purchases.
- Ensure proper close out of all project related agreements.
- Responsibility for accuracy of transactions in an integrated system, like Document Management System, Oracle, and other as required.
- University degree (or diploma) in materials management, engineering, business administration or related field preferred
- Fluency in English C1 level
- Min. 4 years of experience in materials management, engineering, business administration or related field preferred
- Must possess and demonstrate high ethical and professional standards
- Global Procurement Chain experience, specifically the acquisition of capital equipment/ materials
- A firm understanding of procurement processes and corporate governance principles
- Good understanding of applicable legislation including taxes and industry specific exemption
- Sound commercial knowledge with respect to performance and risk mitigation mechanisms and exhaustive detailed commercial evaluation skills
- Analytical and negotiation skills
The contract will be for an definite period of one year.