Are you experienced Activation Manager?
Do you have experience in FMCG sector?
Do you have analytical mindset?
If you can answer yes, keep reading!
* Participate in transforming the consumer experience strategy and deployment programs meet the established brand/portfolio objectives. Analyse, track and monitor the efficiency of programs/touchpoints developed based on information received from external agencies and internal functions.
* Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of brand activation programs in order to maximize the value of the brand at optimal costs. These include but are not limited to: consumer promotions; development and implementation of digital platforms; mechanics and materials for direct consumer activation including the digital channel; development of messages and communication and promotion materials for both consumers and trade partners; preparation of post-implementation evaluation of brand programs.
* Develop and plan effective monitoring of marketing programs and work closely with Marketing & Sales and external agencies for obtaining information and providing alignment necessary for project development.
* Analyse and interpret internal and external data, update the brand's performance to understand consumer needs and trends in the context of the local market. Evaluate brand performance (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats). Recommend changes to the brand/portfolio strategy according to the established K...
Who are you?
* Communicative knowledge of English and Czech/Slovak
* Experience in a similar position min. 2-3 years
* Experience with product activation
* Experience from the FMCG sector
* Orientation in B2C
* Analytical thinking
* MS Office - advanced knowledge of Excel (analysis creation)
* 25 days of holiday
* 3 free days
* 20 sick days
* Possibility to work at home office
* Annual bonus (7.5%)
* Meal vouchers worth CZK 100/day
* Mobile phone, notebook