Are you looking for the opportunity to gain experiences in logistics? Are you fluent in English? Would you like to become member of an international team in Prague?
If you answered yes to those questions, keep reading!
We are currently looking for the international transportation company suitable candidates for the position TRADE COMPLIANCE / CUSTOMS SPECIALIST!
What will be your responsibilities?
* Manage client’s customs consultants and customs brokers to ensure compliant, efficient, and cost-effective entry of goods
* Provide regulatory interpretation and guidance
* Ensure proper product tariff classification and valuation information
* Develop and maintain customized compliance programs and processes specific to client needs
* Manage supplier contracts and interface with client’s suppliers
* Identify cost savings opportunities from client data sources
* Lead numerous ad hoc teams across the organization on a project by project basis
Start date: ASAP
Contract for 1 year with possibility of prolongation
Salary: according to experiences
Location: Prague 3 -Žižkov
* Fluent knowledge of English
* Administrative experience (ideally in logistics)
* Experience in international trade
* Communicative person with client-oriented attitude
* 25 days of holidays
* 3 sick days
* Meal vouchers
* Contribution for public transportation
* Contribution for sport activities
* Contribution for pension insurance (after one year)