Have you experience in IT support?
Are you able to communicate in English on daily basis and do you want to work in a very center of Prague?
Then send us your CV!
As an ON-SITE IT SUPPORT you will be responsible for:
* Providing day-to-day technical support to employees and selected third party users for network infrastructure, internal desktop/ laptops systems, printers (local and network), Conference rooms and mobile devices
* Owning the issue resolution from start to finish by monitoring unresolved issues and requests to ensure prompt resolution within company's defined SLAs
* Vendor coordination for hardware/spare replacement
* Preparing desktop hardware and software systems; ensuring that they adhere to company standards and that they operate within the network environment
* On site visiting to regional offices required for service and installation as necessary (Domestic and/or international travel required)
Location: Prague 1 - metro station Florenc / Masarykovo nádraží
Contract for 6 months with a possibility of extension
* Good understanding of network related configuration of the desktop PC, i.e. network adapters and TCP/IP addressing, DHCP, WINS and DNS, IPX network numbering
* Good understanding of deployment tools like SCCM, JAMF, MDT
* Excellent Customer Service Skills, and organizational abilities
* Strong knowledge of anti-virus/security software (Spyware/malware removal utilities)
* Experience with video conferencing technology (Cisco, Polycom, Skype, and WebEx)
* Communication in English on daily basis
* Induction training
* International company background
* Pleasant working environment