Would you like to start your career in accounting in a new Global Business Center?
Do you speak French?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client - the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is looking for new team members to their Accounts Receivable team.
As the Accounts Receivable Accountant you would be responsible for:
- Performing delivery of operational accounts receivable services
- Cash collection, credit notes
- Participating in the transfer of activities from legal entities into the Global Business Center
- Managing customer master data and accounts
- Reporting operation process issues
- Closing activities for accounts receivable
- Supporting onboarding of newcomers
- Experience in accounting is a big plus
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields
- Understanding of accounts receivable process is an advantage
- Fluent in English and French
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Outlook and Excel)
- Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Team player
This role is suitable both for fresh graduates and for experienced candidates!
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home office - two days a week
- Cafeteria - CZK 14 400/year
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
- Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
- Refreshments at work
- Corporate events